Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Who do I look like?

Hi Everyone!
I've been wanting to pull together some photos of Dan and I as kids to compare to what Carson looks like now. Okay, okay, I know I looked like a boy! It took two years for my hair to grow in to be the luscious curls they turned out to be. Lucky for Carson it doesn't matter because it makes him look more tough and manly. This will be the first time some people have seen a photo of Dan and they may be surprised to see Carson is a mini-carbon copy of him with some Mom thrown in there for good-measure.
Enjoy!

1 comments:

Hollingsworth Family said...

He is so darn cute! He looks like Daddy and Mommy, that is great! I wish Isabella had some mommy in her. She is pretty much all daddy. Well, she has my eyes(the shape) that's about it. Hope to see you guys soon. Take care.