Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day at the Zoo

Hi everyone - another beautiful Saturday here in Oregon! This morning Carson and I went to the zoo with Grammie, Aunt Kristen, and cousin Amelia. The kids and grown-ups had a blast! I'll go ahead and start with a before and after photo of the kids...

We started with the underwater section. Carson seemed to be more interested in the rocks he could touch but eventually took some interest in the fish.

Carson's favorite stop...the Elephants! This one was relaxing in the sun but there were a couple others walking around that Carson didn't take his eyes off of.



Carson listening to the sounds of the hippos through a speaker...


Zebras...

Carson spend most of the day on the edge of his seat...


Kristen is due any day now and check out that belly!!!

"C'mon Grammie! Pick up the pace!"

And now we're on countdown mode to knock-out time. I tried everything in my power to keep him up until we got home but there was nothing I could do...

And it's official...

Carson only slept until we got home but I'm predicting a very long afternoon nap...

0 comments: