Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Jam-Packed Weekend!

We had a jam-packed, fun-filled sunny weekend. We took quite a few walks with the beautiful weather we had and did our normal weekend chores around the house. I guess the most exciting news is that Carson is one step closer to walking! Today was the first time he has taken big-boy steps without holding onto anything. He would stand at the couch and I would be a few feet away and ask him to 'come to momma'. Next thing I knew his arms were sky-high above his head and he made a mad-dash to me. It was so much fun seeing the combination of surprise, excitement, and "holy-$#!*, what am I doing?" look in his face.
Here are the highlights of our weekend...

Saturday Morning workout...Dad was a little upset I can't lift the 5lb weight yet but it won't be long before I'm lifting more than him!

I don't know how it happend but my camera was in my pocket when we went grocery shopping on Sunday! We started keeping Carson up until after his 10:00 bottle and as you can see he was about to fall asleep on us.

In an effort to not let him sleep on the way home I jumped in the back seat to keep him awake - he was giggling most of the way home.

Sunday afternoon we took a stroll up to Bethany - Carson's future elementary school.

"Check this out, Dad!"
Not too sure about the grass...

Sadie also got to come - She had a blast running around on the wide-open field...




1 comments:

The Leonard's said...

The pictures are so cute!