Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I can't believe it's already time to be going to the pumpkin patch! It seems like October is just flying by. We tried a new place this year and it was very age-appropriate for Carson. He got to do lots of things and he had a blast with all of it...
The train ride was definitely his favorite activity. We took it out to the pumpkin patch and it went through a little barn with scary Halloween decorations. He gave us his little 'I don't know about this but I'm glad Mom is here to assure me' chuckle.


Here is a little photo of the little kids hay-maze. He made his way through it all by himelsef...


Another favorite...the wheelbarrow ride by Dad

The pumpkin patch - we got 3 pretty good sized pumpkins. Carson had fun running through the field and touching (sometimes kicking) the pumpkins.



And we can't forget about his very first pony ride! This was pretty funny...he couldn't wait to have his turn "My turn next" must of been repeated 100 times while we waited. He was one of the first kids to hop on but right before they were ready to get started he started to have second thoughts "I want down" but he stayed on and grew to enjoy the time. Here are is a progression of photos I took from beginning to end...




0 comments: