Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Willow

Today is Willow's 3 month birthday! I will admit it has been an adjustment but things are going well. The only complaint I have is that I'm still getting up once a night to let her out. The good thing is that should come to an end in the next couple of weeks. It's funny to think about because here is Willow at 12 weeks still getting me up at 3 AM and Carson was sleeping through the night at 10 weeks!! With the midnight bathroom breaks aside Willow is doing fantastic. The indoor accidents are almost non-existent and she's doing great with the training. She will come when called 100% of the time inside and nearly 80% of the time outside. She also knows "Sit" and we're working on a few others. I read about a command today where you can teach them to ring a bell when they need to go outside. Now that would be cool if I could get her to do that! Carson and Willow have also taken a great step forward within the last week. He is petting her more and more and even tried picking her up yesterday before I swooped in. We've also been taking Willow's tennis ball and letting Carson hit it off the tee in the backyard. Willow being the natural fetcher she is will run after the ball and bring it back...I can see that being a great game for the two of them.




2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

She is so cute! I want another puppy!! Well, maybe we'll see how the baby thing goes first! ;)

Lacey said...

puppies are the best!! now if there wasnt all that training involved! willow is adorable!