Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rolly-Polly

Savannah is officially on the move! Well...sort of :) She has learned how to roll over to her tummy. For a few days, she was a phantom roller. We'd put her down, turn our backs, and she'd be on her tummy! I finally just grabbed the camera and camped out next to her and this is the video...it was the first time I saw her do it so I was quite excited for her - and I found it quite hilarious too :)

I went ahead and took her off the mat to see what she'd do...

Savannah is now rarely found on her back...as soon as we lay her down she rolls right on over and has yet to figure out how to go the other way. She can do it by accident but as soon as she makes it back, she's just as quickly back on her tummy...

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Wow, you are so lucky! Gavin was doing this at 4 weeks! Hopefully our girl will move a little slower! Such a cute video!

Mama Michelle said...

Oh My Gosh - those CHEEKS!
You just want to pinch them! She is soo cute!