Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Boy Writings

I can't believe what our little Man is doing in school these days. Every day he signs his name when he goes into class. In September all it was, was a quick 1-second scribble and now he sits down and writes his whole name by himself. It wasn't until he wanted to write with me the other night when I realized how many letters he knew how to make. Amazing that he can do all this at 3 1/2. We sat at the table for 20 minutes and he told me what name he wanted to write. I told him the letter to put down and here is what he came up with...

Great concentration...
So proud!

Grandma, Grampie, Mommy, Daddy, Savannah, Grammie, Carson, and Oma



1 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What a smart kid! I can't believe he is already writing! Crazy!