Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning w-Grammie & Grandpa

Comfy & Cute Christmas PJ's
Look at this face! He could not wait to open presents...but when I caught him here we were still waiting for Amelia and Ruby to get here so he knew it wasn't time yet...
Once it was time for presents the $5.99 cameras were by far the hit of the morning...I've never heard "Say Cheese!" said so many times


Carson definitely has the hang of opening the presents but I'm not sure he knows that what he's opening actually belongs to him now! I think tomorrow when we have everything set up he'll have a fun time playing with everything :)



"What do you mean I can't have that!?"


A canvas water-color picture of Mom and Dad's engagement photo...it's about time they had a picture of themselves around the house!

Thank you Mom & Dad for a wonderful Christmas. Your love is truly all we need!!

0 comments: